Writing Heads Facing the Front Corner...something new ; -)

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Thu Mar 19 12:48:14 UTC 2009

There's two ways of looking at that, Charles.  If you were a scribe
using ink on paper, you could easily make one side of the face thicker
by pressing more firmly on the ink pen as you round out the face.  The
sign appears simpler, as there are less symbols to the sign.  I believe
that's what's happening here with these face symbols, too - that
although there are more symbols in the symbol set, the use of them makes
for a simpler sign.

Bill