Writing Heads Facing the Front Corner...something new ; -)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 20 15:52:06 UTC 2009

I updated my entry in the ASL Literature of House-on-the-Mountain.  Take a look and tell me what you think? the last sign is "Wow, you are there!" I'm not sure if I wrote the breath mark right, but enjoy it.

It's an interesting way to tell a story in pieces as I go.

Charles

________________________________
From: SignWriting <signwriting at mac.com>
To: SignWriting List <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 10:18:00 AM
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Writing Heads Facing the Front Corner...something new ; -)

SignWriting List
March 20, 2009

On Mar 20, 2009, at 6:41 AM, Ingvild Roald wrote:
> For handwriting at least, this is obviously easier. It also is consistent with the way we write tha back of the head (but then we usually see the back of the head if we are standing behind the signer ... hmmm ... not so sure of the consistency after all).
> Anyway, these new symbols are clear and nice, and if they are there in the computer program, they would not be difficult to use
>  Ingvild

Hello Ingvild and Charles!
Yes...this is easier to write by hand, and very easy to type by computer. The two heads for facing the front corners are located right next to the plain head symbol...and it already is a part of our software, because it is in the ISWA 2008, which was finalized in 2008 and is what we are using now in SignPuddle...Here is where they are located...see attached...