Facial Circles can now hold more features...

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Mon Mar 23 16:56:11 UTC 2009

I can't really take credit, Val.  The world is full of ideas - it takes
a rare person like yourself to know what will work and to see it through
to success.

Right now I'm trying to figure out if that one Facial Circle looks more
an Asian mask or South American ... ;-)

Bill