DocumentMaker - pdf?

Fri Mar 27 15:20:33 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 27, 2009

Hello Maria and Everyone -
I am back on the List now. I have been busy with guests and preparing
documents and so many wonderful things!

DocumentMaker definitely needs more money to pay our programmer to
improve it, and at this moment in time, our non-profit organization
does not have the funds to do that, but in time I will.

At the moment, it is limited, that is for sure. You are on Windows and
I am on a Mac. On the Mac, when I push the Print to PDF All feature
that you mention, Maria, it works for me, but if it is not working on
the PC I don't know why and need to talk to our programmer about that...

May I ask...on Windows...in the Printer Driver that is built into
Windows...do they have a Print to PDF feature built in, like they do
on the Mac? If you have that general feature in Windows, you might be
able to use that, which is what I do on the Mac a lot...which has
nothing to do with DocumentMaker itself...

Anyway...let me try to look at the program and I will see if I can
figure something out for you, Maria...I do have a Windows PC computer
here in my office and I need to start it and test DocumentMaker for
you, to see what you are experiencing, and I will get back to you -

Meanwhile, if you want to print out each page at a time, in PDF
format, you can then easily put the PDF pages together into one
document...I do that all the time. You can put PDF pages together into
one document using a variety of programs..the best one is Adobe
Acrobat program, but if you do not own that, you can find free
programs on the web...here are a few...

http://www.a-pdf.com/merger/

http://download.cnet.com/PDF-Combine/3000-10743_4-10429191.html

Just go up on Google and ask for "PDF combine"

Val ;-)