spelling repeated movement

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 29 19:54:50 UTC 2009

Hello all:
     my two cents -- I've been writing multiple arrows complete with
stems (like Stefan's second example). That works best for me.
     Right now, me and my ASL consultant have been translating a very
long piece of music which I will be signing in a concert this May.
Since I have to write things down very quickly during our
not-long-enough once-a-week sessions, I have to write them as clearly
as possilbe the first time around, and I do think that multiple
arrows, rather than stacked arrowheads, read much better when I'm
reviewing those notes later on in rehearsals.
     And that is also why I haven't been adding things to ASL puddle,
or putting up Signwritten texts online -- am too darn busy getting
ready for concerts, and also getting my novel ready to submit to
publishers! There will be a bit of SignWriting in the novel, by the
way -- which I will show off to all of you before it gets seen by
anybody else.
Allabest,
Kim from Boston