AW: [sw-l] writing body and head motions with repetition

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Mar 3 23:36:21 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 3, 2009

Hello Natasha, Charles and Stefan!

Thank you for your interesting post, Natasha...and yes there are many
unusual SignSpellings when writing storytelling!

And Stefan's excellent eye for detail has found two good things to
discuss...plus I have another as well...

First, let's talk about the Head Movements...which Stefan noticed...

There is a difference in meaning between single stemmed and double
stemmed arrows, when it is in regards to Head Movement...do you know
the difference in meaning between these two attached?