AW: [sw-l] writing body and head motions with repetition

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Mar 4 00:43:13 UTC 2009

Hello Charles ....
If that is what Natasha wants, then that is fine, but in Natatsha's
word description below, she is saying that the head "turns". Have I
misunderstood what you mean by the heading turning, Natasha?

If the head turns, it has to be a double stemmed arrow side to side,
because that means the nose turns in the direction of the double
stemmed arrows...If the ears are the ones moving side to side, but the
nose remains straight front, then it is a single stemmed arrow...just
as Charles and Stefan read it...

smile...

Val ;-)