movement in LIQUID

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Mar 7 21:55:27 UTC 2009

Hi Natasha -
Of course I will be happy to see how you write it!

Maybe you feel a "Figure 8" movement, rather than the emphasis on the
ending position...in other words, more flowing between the four
waves?...I can see your point about that...I felt that Cherie was
stopping a little at the end of each wave, but maybe that is not the
case...

Val ;-)

-----