movement in LIQUID

Sun Mar 8 17:42:11 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 8, 2009

Good Morning from sunny California!

I am just longing to finish discussing this fascinating movement that
we started to discuss yesterday. Please know that every writing will
be looked at, and discussed later, so everyone's input is important to
all of us...

While I am doing other work, I am thinking about this fascinating
movement ;-)

What seems to me, at least, is that there is both wrist movement and
arm movement, and that there is a feeling of a circle, and a feeling
of a wave, and a feeling of up and down of the wrists and arms. All of
your writings are trying to capture some of those feelings, and it is
hard to capture all of the feelings in one writing...thus we keep
trying!

Here is one more attempt on my part to show you possible "waves
combined with curves", or possibly a "wave inside a circle", written
with a wavy motion symbol combined with the simple curve that brings
the hands back to the beginning again...Just look at the movement
symbols in this attachment...do either of these movement combinations
feel good to any of you?

So this attached is not a finished writing at all...it is just my
attempt to show you perhaps a wave and a curve combination...

What do you think?