Updated PocketPuddle and PersonalPuddle in late April...

Tue Mar 17 16:44:57 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 17, 2009

Hello SW Listers!

Steve is working on improving the products for SignPuddle
Offline...which includes the PocketPuddle and PersonalPuddle...these
updates will be ready at the end of April, at which time we will
announce them to the List and we can update users who already use
those products...

So it will be another month before the updates are ready...

I am going to explain this in our SignWriting Shop online, so any new
people who wish to purchase will know that the products are being
updated and will not be ready for sale again until May 1st...

THANK YOU, Steve, for these really great improvements you are
planning...smile...and I know I, for one, look forward to using them!!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help