SignPuddle online and off-line

Wed Mar 18 16:21:41 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 18, 2009

On Mar 18, 2009, at 4:54 AM, iroald at hotmail.com wrote:
> The puddle is where the drizzle of signs is collected - not the
> drizzle itself, as far as I can see.The on-line might need a 'hook-
> on', but most often the computer is already hooked on, and just
> stays so, while the off-line is active uncoulping, right?
> Ingvild

THANK YOU, Ingvild, for writing "SignPuddle Online" and "SignPuddle
Offline" in Norwegian Sign Language! I can see this was a lot of work
to figure out, and it also takes a lot of space...I was thinking that
we could translate the header at the top of SignPuddle Software into
different sign languages, but now, after seeing some of the
translations, I feel it takes too much space at the top to be
comfortable, so at the moment that is the one area in our software
that will remain only in spoken languages and flag-icons...the header
will remain as simple as possible so we have room to start writing
without scrolling down...but thanks for this info...I will keep it for
the future...smile...it gives us something to think about!!  Val ;-)