Cat in the Hat document...page 04 is ready...

Wed Mar 18 18:46:59 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 18, 2009

You might enjoy Cat in the Hat page 04...
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/canvas.php?ui=1&sgn=5&sid=147

I just updated it the best I could, with some of the new symbols now
available in the ISWA, which were not available at the time that
Cherie wrote the original document...

If you have visited recently you may need to refresh your web browser
to see my additions or changes...

Take a look at this sign for "looking in a big half circle"...I added
curved head movement and curved eyegaze...to match the arm
movements...what do you think? is this correct, Cherie?