Writing Heads Facing the Front Corner...something new ; -)

Thu Mar 19 21:58:53 UTC 2009

Charles -
I am sorry that I cannot see your writing with the link below...I went
there and it wasn't a text, so I am not sure what to do...can you tell
me the name of the document? Is it in the Literature ASL puddle?

Val ;-)

--------