SW Instruction Catalog 2009

Fri May 1 18:56:02 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
May 1, 2009

Happy May, Everyone!

A new SignWriting Instruction Catalog 2009 is posted on the web:

SignWriting Instruction Catalog 2009
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs6/sw0556-SW-Instruction-Catalog-2009.pdf

Or go to the SignWriting Shop and click on Download Catalog:
http://www.SignWriting.org/shop

The six page catalog includes textbooks by several SignWriting
authors, and also dvds and cds, used for instruction...

In April I have placed several of our SignWriting titles on
Amazon.com. They will be available on both Amazon.com and our
SignWriting Shop.

I will post an announcement about those titles later...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help