AW: AW: [sw-l] Namibia handshape construction

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 31 22:02:02 UTC 2009

The only thing is that the way you have the thumb written, it could be
taken as either a thumb to the side or as a thumb forward. That's
where the confusion comes in. It would look too close to the same
thing if we were to write it with the thumb forward as well. This is
why writing just what you see can get you in these predicaments.

Adam