AW: AW: AW: [sw-l] Namibia handshape construction

Sun May 31 23:04:29 UTC 2009

Yes...in the ISWA 2008 I tried to use the dots to help differentiate
some symbols that look very similar to each other, and this issue of
the thumb side and the thumb forward is definitely the issue that
created the problem, so your example, Stefan, was very appropriate
because Adam and I have been discussing these issues all week!

Adam did so many photos of the hands ....Just like you have been doing
too ;-))

Look forward to sharing more later -

Val ;-)

--------