new subscriber

Carol Nussbaumer carol at NUSSBAUMERS.NET
Wed May 13 19:40:59 UTC 2009

Dear Maria
Thank you for the note.  I also hope SW will be of great value to us in
Malawi!
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] On Behalf Of MARIA AZZOPARDI
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 10:23 AM
To: SignWriting List
Subject: RE: [sw-l] new subscriber

Dear Carol,

Welcome on the list! I'm Maria from Malta - I really hope you will learn
SW and pass it on to your students! Here in Malta we use SW mainly in
research, but we would love to see Deaf people themselves using in more
fluently and for everyday life. Things take time..but patience is the key.
I checked out your website - interesting!
Hope I can be of any help when you post your questions!

Bye for now,

Maria