AW: [sw-l] Sign for SignPuddle

Mon May 25 08:24:29 UTC 2009

Hi Adam, Kelly, Charles, Steve  ..

So you are working next door with Valerie – wow what a privilege... smile

Well it is as Valerie mentioned several times.  It is up to you .. perhaps
almost some freedom of personal style. And of course I can understand that
both spellings should describe the same movement–sequence. Personally
working with deaf children day by day I do not use the concept of heel view.
The reason is that the reader has to identify this minimal difference
between the square and the rectangle – in addition to that I myself hesitate
to read fluently because this “mix” of principles. Top down – there is the
gap – ok. But heel view you can find both representations – with and without
a gap – hm  ... Difficult to understand for beginners and a source for
confusion.

Perhaps you want just to experiment with both spellings in different
documents ...

Good luck with your current project!

Stefan ;-)

  _____