get well

Mon Nov 2 14:59:44 UTC 2009

SignWriting list
November 2, 2009

Hello Charles, Mohamed and Jonathan!
Many thanks for your well wishes and wonderful healing thoughts...
And I am better too...I rested from computer work and I am better
again. I guess we all need to rest from computer work sometimes! Get
out and take walks, and leave our desks for a little while...
And I hope you all are well too.
I am sorry to hear you have been ill, Jonathan...Thank you for the
beautiful card. It is very very beautiful!
I will be writing soon again on the List about so many wonderful new
developments that come into my email box everyday...
And I am preparing a big box of books to ship to Malta today, so that
Maria can show some of our SignWriting books at a conference held at
the Vatican on November 19th...
Have a splendid day, everyone!
Val ;-)

--------