How to write these Portuguese Colors

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Nov 2 22:56:34 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
November 2, 2009

Yes, I agree. I did see the thumb as well, but first I am curious
about the palm facing for the other handshapes too...Adam's video
showed a different palm facing there as well, but yes...when it comes
to thumbs...I personally enjoy using the thumb with the dot, to show
touching the head with the thumb...other people prefer other
variations on that handshape ;-))

So there actually could be several ways to write that sign, depending
on the palm facing and the preference of the writer...

So Jorge, on the the sign for GREY, where does the palm face....toward
the body? or toward the floor?

Val ;-)

-------