AW: [sw-l] How to write these Portuguese Colors

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Nov 3 02:57:09 UTC 2009

This is a remarkable writing, Adam...what an attempt! And thanks for
trying this...

...but I feel the need for two heads...I think two heads is easier to
read ...this is like a compound sign and I am not so sure it really
should be on one head...why is it necessary to write only one head?

Regarding the arrows...if you are going to do one head, I think you
need to connect the arrows all into one arrow...like "down then up
diagonal left and then across...

but really, Jorge, there is no harm in having two heads...I write with
two heads all the time! ha! makes us smarter ....big grin.....Val ;-)