The endurance and stamina depends on the size as well.

Lazaro Shultz nihilisms at R2COMPUTER.COM
Thu Nov 12 08:21:07 UTC 2009

Did you know that the secret of man’s success is down in his instrument?

The biggerinstrument a man has, the more women want to be loved by him. And what about your tool? Is it large enough to please any girl you want? No?

Then you will have the one after taking in the great enlargement pilules. Visit us and you will find out why our enlargement pilules are the best. Only after a few months of treatment you will get a chance to satisfy any girl you want. And all this is now available for you for $199.95 for 4 Bottles of our enlargement pilules.

Buy them at our site only!

http://utuyhpea.cn