Updating graphics only and other signs

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Nov 14 16:57:47 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
November 14, 2009

On Nov 14, 2009, at 8:42 AM, Charles Butler wrote:
> ASL, Monkey, the two-handed sign I cannot clip the picture, it won't
> show up (though the sign spelling will), the one-handed sign works
> fine.
> Charles

Hi Charles -
I could not reconstruct the problem you are having on my
computer...for me they both are working equally as well. If you are
having trouble seeing the signs, push the refresh or reload button at
the top of your web browser. Maybe they will be visible then...

How do I copy signs into Microsoft Word?

There are two ways that I do it...

1. I right-click with my mouse directly on the sign. Then I choose
"save image as", and save it to my desktop, giving the graphic a new
name.

or...

2. I click on the Customize Sign button, and customize the sign and
then right-click on the sign and do the same.

Once the signs are re-named and on my desktop, I then open Microsoft
Word and either drag and drop the graphics into the Word document, or
I use the Picture Insert command to insert the graphic into Word...

Have you tried some of those methods?