Amazing report from Malawi!

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Nov 15 22:46:30 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
November 15, 2009

Thank you, Carol, for this great report. I am so happy to know that
the Deaf children, who had never seen SignWriting before, and do not
even have email because they have only occasional contact with the
internet, were able to use the PocketPuddle software quickly, and
learned to start writing and reading SignWriting within in a matter of
minutes! They took around 5 minutes to figure out how to write their
first sign and then enjoyed developing and improving the writing
together as a group...this is such positive feedback for us - Anytime
you need the update to the software or other materials just tell
me...Val ;-)

PS. List members...If you all look very very closely at the second
photo, you can see SignPuddle on the computer screen...imagine that
Malawi is using the PocketPuddle...it is such a miracle...

-----