Lessons in ISWA Symbols

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 24 16:51:57 UTC 2009

Hi Valerie, Adam ...

Congratulations

I love to see all these photos going along with the symbols of the ISWA –

I create worksheets that show almost the same structure – this is
interesting ...

Just a question – do you have somewhere on your website a place to show
these graphics as not animated gifs?

I would prefer stills photo and symbol side to side.

It is difficult for me to look at the animations –

Stefan ;-)

Here is an inspiring story:

One thing I am working on today is to create the Group 7 Handshape

pages...for Adam's animated GIFs...as you know, Adam has been working

on a big project, while he goes to school full time at CSUN...

Here are Adam's animated GIFs to date...but tonight I hope to post

Group 7...Yeah! Thank you, Adam, for this wonderful work...

Lessons in ISWA Symbols

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/iswa/

As soon as we have Groups 1-10 in animated GIFs, I am going to co-

author a book with Adam called "SignWriting Hand Symbols"...that uses

Adam's photos to show each handshape in 6 palm facings...so all the

hands of the ISWA will be documented...on the web, and in book

form...and I am thinking we could also create short videos for YouTube

too...using the animated GIFs...a great way to teach SignWriting...

THANK YOU, Adam!