AW: [sw-l] Need Feedback for PersonalPuddle Software, version 1.3

Tue Nov 24 16:58:03 UTC 2009

Hello Val,

this morning at school I thought about the option to create different
dictionary folders within my personal puddle dictionary. I would love to
have a dictionary for maths or biology or single students ...  It should be
able later  to upload single signs or documents which we create during our
lesson ...

Can you teach me how to create a new folder?   And how to delete the new
folder?

Otherwise it is a perfect and most welcome tool at school!

Thanks

Stefan ;-)

  _____