AW: [sw-l] Lessons in ISWA Symbols

Tue Nov 24 18:59:49 UTC 2009

Hi Val,

thank you very much for your quick response –

well it is not my need to copy any photo – I have hundreds of handshape
fotos myself – smile – and I need them to create my graphics for the
teaching materials

It is just interesting to compare some of the photos as shown in your
collection and perhaps to discuss some designs of the matching ISWA Symbols
–

This is a typical situation 16 times a week  - smile

Stefan ;-)

  _____