HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We have much to be thankful for...

Wed Nov 25 17:31:19 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
November 25, 2009

Hello SignWriting List Members!

Here in the United States, we are celebrating the Thanksgiving
Holiday. Thanksgiving Day is tomorrow, and then if we are lucky, some
people have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off...so it is a long
weekend...We feast on Thursday, and try to rest after overeating...Ha!

So I am signing off the List for the weekend, working behind the
scenes on writing grants, improving our instruction manuals for the
PersonalPuddle and PocketPuddle, and posting Adam Frost's new animated
GIFs for all the hands in Group 7. I hope to post those on
Monday...sorry, Adam, for the delay...but I hope you have a great
Thanksgiving...

And Happy Thanksgiving to all of you - We have much to be thankful for!

Val ;-)

PS. For those who do not know ASL, the signs in this attached card say
HAPPY THANKSGIVING. The sign for THANKSGIVING is based on the sign for
TURKEY (the bird), because that is what most families eat on this
holiday ;-)