AW: [sw-l] How to write these Portuguese Colors

Mon Nov 2 23:29:41 UTC 2009

Well  - this is a challenge ... I guess this spelling is much easier to read
for people who know this sign ...

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 2. November 2009 23:45
An: SignWriting List
Cc: Jorge Rodrigues
Betreff: Re: [sw-l] How to write these Portuguese Colors

SignWriting List
November 2, 2009

On Nov 2, 2009, at 1:53 PM, Jorge Rodrigues wrote:
> "roxo"

http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=33&sid=98&sear
ch=roxo&type=any
> Jorge ;-)

Hello Jorge!

It is so great to see signs being added to the Portuguese SignPuddle ;-)

And here is your writing of the sign for ROXO... I think this is
perfect!

The only thing I might do, to show it is really one sign, and not two
signs, is to put the first section and the second section a little
closer together so people get the feeling that it is one sign...

But the writing is fine...Thank you for sharing with us...

Ask questions directly to the SignWriting List anytime ....Val ;-)