common criticisms of signwriting?

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Nov 15 11:02:32 UTC 2009

Gerard,

I see what you mean.

I meant to say that, since I only need about 50 characters, I only have
to use the 26 lowercase and uppercase letters of the Latin alphabet as
used in English (and I use the usual punctuation marks for punctuation,
as nearly as possible).

This is merely to avoid having to download a special font. I do think
having a special font, designed with the graphical nature of sign
languages in mind, is a much better solution.

Sandy

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help