PocketPuddle and PersonalPuddle, Upgrade Information

Sun Nov 15 19:03:24 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
November 15, 2009

Hello everyone!
Are you a former PocketPuddle or PersonalPuddle user?

Did you receive my upgrade email privately yesterday, explaining how
to upgrade?

If not, please tell me and I will send you the upgrade information...I
tried to remember everyone but it is possible I forgot someone...

So write to me privately to upgrade...

Regarding how to place the new PersonalPuddle software on your old
PocketPuddle, I will send instructions on how to do that shortly...

Val ;-)
Sutton at SignWriting.org

PS. Using the new PersonalPuddle installed on your hard drive, without
using the PocketPuddle, is an excellent way to work...It is the same
software, whether it is on your hard drive or on the PocketPuddle, and
unless you are traveling or doing unusual work where installation is
not possible, installing the PersonalPuddle on your hard drive will
give you a safe environment to backup your work. The PocketPuddle USB
Flash Drive is so tiny it is easy to lose...It is so cute and i love
it...but I prefer the security of my hard drive!  Also, for Mac users,
the PersonalPuddle is the only way you can use it...so the
PersonalPuddle on your hard drive is the easiest and most direct way
to work...Anyway, that is true for me. Nonetheless, the PocketPuddle
is popular and will continue to be used I am sure...