Vatican requested 10 SignWriting books...Gospel John in ASL

Fernando Capovilla fcapovilla at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 16 18:04:43 UTC 2009

Remarkable news, Valerie, That is so impressive.
Congratulations to Maria Azzopardi Galea and Dr. Marie Alexander, from
Malta, and everybody else involved in this beautiful work (Gospel John in
ASL).
Wonderful idea, Stefan.
You all. Beautiful, remarkable people.