An interesting query on Non-Dominant Hands (NDH)

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 24 11:54:04 UTC 2009

Hi Adam and all:
I vote for putting in that info into Puddle anyways, when we know it!
And when we see signs in Puddle we know variants for, we can add &
explain them. Perhaps we can turn Puddle into a sort of Wiki-Webster.
Then, when we're rich and retired, we can really get going ...
- Kim from Boston