SignWriting on Bing

Mon Nov 30 15:00:43 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
November 25, 2009

Hello Trevor!
Well I am not judging Bing from that standard, I just enjoyed using
Bing the other day. It is a pleasant and easy-to-read directory and I
am glad I found it...and I am glad they have Wikipedia articles, and I
plan to use Bing personally...

And I like Google and Yahoo too...all these directories may not be
perfect, but they do add positive experiences to our lives...I am glad
we have some search engines on the internet...without them it would be
hard to navigate...

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I hope all the Americans on
the List did too!

And I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, whether they were on
holiday or not...I am glad to be back on the List again -

Val ;-)