Announcing NOVO DEIT-LIBRAS, First Edition

Timothy W. Grove tim_grove at SIL.ORG
Wed Oct 7 20:55:12 UTC 2009

Thanks for announcing this, Valerie. Exciting!!! Is this related to the
"Brazilian Sign Language Dictionary project" which I've seen described
at  http://www.signwriting.org/brazil/brazil06.html ? That article
mentioned a CDROM version, which I was trying to locate, if available?

Best regards,
Tim