Novo Deit-Libras (to be released November 2009) shall be available for order from this site (University of Sao Paulo Press)

Fernando Capovilla fcapovilla at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 8 13:25:12 UTC 2009

Dear Mr. Ernandes Lourenco
Thanks for the message. I am glad to know that Deit-Libras (Capovilla &
Raphael, 2001) has been useful to your work in the Brazilian Postal Service
System in the Amazon region. The expanded Novo Deit-Libras (Capovilla,
Raphael, Mauricio, 2009) is to be published by the end of November, and
shall be even more useful and relevant to your work. From November 2009 on,
it will be available on the Internet for purchase via credit card. I am just
the author and do not have information about price, shipping and handling
fees, or other procedures. For information on that, I would suggest
contacting, from November 20th on, the publisher: EDUSP (Editora da USP),
which is University of Sao Paulo Press.
http://www.edusp.com.br/
There is no information yet about the Novo Deit-Libras in that site.
Information shall be posted only by November 2009.
Best regards,
Fernando Capovilla, IP-USP

Fernando Capovilla, PhD, Livre Docente
Professor, Instituto de Psicologia, USP
Av. Prof. Melo de Morais 1721
Sao Paulo, SP, 05508-900
fcapovilla at gmail.com

Sic transit gloria mundi. Aude sapere.

Prezado Sr. Ernandes,
Agradeço a mensagem. Fico feliz em saber que o Deit-Libras (Capovilla &
Raphael, 2001) tem sido útil ao seu trabalho em Manaus. O expandido Novo
Deit-Libras (Capovilla, Raphael, Mauricio, 2009) será publicado no final
de Novembro e certamente será ainda muito mais útil! Ele estará disponível
para aquisição em qualquer loja da Edusp, em representantes da Edusp em todo
o Brasil, e também pela Internet em dezenas de sites.
Forte abraço,
Fernando Capovilla, IP-USP