ANNOUNCING New Norwegian Childrens Book in NTS

Thu Oct 8 16:22:36 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
October 8, 2009

Dear SW List Members, and Ingvild!

Ingvild Roald, from Norway, has completed the translation of
Goldilocks Workbook, SignWriting Level 1, into Norwegian Sign Language
(NTS). The book is professionally prepared, with its own unique ISBN
(International Standard Book Number) so that it can be sold on the
web, as well as being free for download. I will be posting it in the
next few days on our web site, for free download and for sale...

Ingvild added real instruction information near the symbols, making
the book that much more useful to beginning students. She also added a
few photos of handshapes done by Adam Frost, from the animated GIFs of
the ISWA:

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/iswa/

....so the book looks really nice.

I have attached it here. Later I will write when it is posted on the
web.

THANK YOU, Ingvild!