to Val, Tim, Charles: about Novo Deit-Libras, CD-Rom, sign retrieval system, price, etc

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 9 14:00:19 UTC 2009

Congrarulations, this dictionary sounds like it will be a great
resource! Even better that it will be searchable by sign, which can be
a huge help to new signers.
Kudos!
Kim from Boston

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu