Hot deals on classy watches √ visit us today.

Anderson Givens jaguar at DIRKSANDERS.COM
Fri Oct 2 07:55:33 UTC 2009

body

body \{
  font: 14px/17px "Trebuchet MS", tahoma, arial;
	text-align: justify;
}
h1

body \{
  font: 14px/17px "Trebuchet MS", tahoma, arial;
	text-align: justify;
}
h1 \{
	font-size: 20px;
	font-weight: normal;
	text-align: center;
	padding: 9px 0 14px;
}

body \{
  font: 14px/17px "Trebuchet MS", tahoma, arial;
	text-align: justify;
}
h1 \{
	font-size: 20px;
	font-weight: normal;
	text-align: center;
	padding: 9px 0 14px;
}
p \{
	text-align: center;
	margin-top: 30px;
	font-weight: bold;
	font-size: 13px;
}
ul{padding: 15px;}

Wear Real Class on Your Wrist and Impress

We carry all major top-name brands, at terrific prices you can ONLY find Online!
These watches will dignify any wrist and add class to any outfit.
Browse our extensive online store for more great deals on MENS and LADIES watches.

More Info

SPECIAL THIS WEEK ONLY

This week we are offering great deals on SWISS Rolex watches. These watches are GENUINE CLASS.

Band is linked by threaded screws, not cheap pins
Perfect weight and feel
One-piece solid screw down crown with Rolex engraving, trip-lock, with rubber seal
Genuine sapphire crystal
Diamond turning bezel
Solid back with green Rolex holographic sticker and model number
Swiss 25 Jewel ETA automatic movement
Waterproof (to 30M), fully pressure tested
Serial number (accurate) and model number engraved between the lugs

Browse our collection of SWISS Rolex -- these watches are on special for THIS WEEK ONLY.

We also offer a wide variety of other name brand watches at great prices.
Looking for a gift?
You are one click away