Fwd: [DEAF] Without ASL, English is IMPOSSIBLE!

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 11 15:31:07 UTC 2009

Thank you for this Val. I think that it is interesting that people are
finally coming to this understanding, to teach English through ASL
rather than making a sign system to throw English out visually in
hopes that Deaf people will learn English. I know that I have been
saying that all along. Now we just need to get an ASL-teaching-English
textbook written in SignWriting and English. ;-)

Adam