Looking for foreign co-operation

Mon Oct 12 00:25:30 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
October 11, 2009

Hello Nedelina and Everyone!

I have created a new SignPuddle Online Dictionary for Icelandic Sign
Language:

Icelandic SignPuddle
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=3&sgn=0&sgn=131

with Norwegian interface at the moment ;-))

Of course I know that Icelandic and Norwegian are different spoken and
signed languages, but I know I can read some Norwegian because I once
spoke Danish, so I am hoping the Norwegian interface is welcome in
Iceland as well...

If not, we can change the interface back to English, or create one in
Icelandic someday...

Tell us how it goes, Nedelina...we are happy to help teach you how to
use SignPuddle, and how to write SignWriting too, so feel free to ask
questions anytime -

Best of luck with your interesting work...and keep us informed...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

---------