good morning

Sat Oct 17 17:44:46 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
October 17, 2009

Hello Peter and Everyone!
Thank you for these two messages below, and thank you for posting to
the SignWriting List with your questions. And this is great, that you
are in your final stretch of your Master's Degree in
linguistics...your last semester - wow!

Yes...place your project in the American Sign Language Literature
Puddle, so we can give you feedback. Go to:

ASL SignPuddle
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index.html#sgn-US

and click on Literature.

That takes you to:

ASL Literature Puddle
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=5

and I believe your old document is titled "asl-sem-prag-pcd"....

So you can start a brand new document any time...

Are you able to login?

Once you are logged in, in the Literature Puddle, click on SignText to
start a complete document. SignMaker is used to write the title of the
document in SignWriting, or for individual signs that are not
documents, but to start a real document you need to click on SignText...

Report how it goes -

Val ;-)

------

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu