SignWriter Studio Beta 0.0.0.1

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sun Oct 25 19:17:23 UTC 2009

Hi Jonathan,
Just read your email now! It's great the Beta is ready. However I hate to
be the bearer of not so good news, but when i tried to install the
following window came up with this message:

The application failed to initialize properly (0X0000135). Click on Ok to
terminate application.

Hope this is of help to you,
maria