Puddle Log-In

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed Sep 2 12:59:49 UTC 2009

Hi Valerie,

Karl and Dorianne were wondering whether they could somehow log-into
Puddle. They use Puddle at two different PC stations - and would like to
know if they can log-in at the two different stations and edit the work
they would have inputted.

You've set me as an 'editor' which I find very good because I need to
check all the work produced by others. However, I understand that it's not
a good idea to have many editors for obvious reasons.

Also, a student asked me what would happen if her pc station breaks down -
would she not be able to edit what she would have inputted?

Thanks for your patience (could you reply-to-all to K and D also)

Maria

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help