WRITING SIGN LANGUAGES Workshop by Adam Frost Lisbon Portugal Sept 12

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed Sep 2 13:03:08 UTC 2009

Dear Adam
Wish you the best of luck - I have no doubt you will do wonderful.
I really wish I could come to at least you're part of the workshop, but's
it's going to be very difficult.
I will forward it to the Deaf Association in Malta.

Maria