Hello from Portugal!

Wed Sep 9 00:48:34 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
September 8, 2009

Adam Frost (from Portugal) wrote:
> I just wanted to let you all know that I am in Portugal safe and
> sound. The people here are very interested in SignWriting, and we
> have some here from Brazil. Tomorrow is the first workshop.
> Actually, now looking at the time it is after midnight, so it is
> today. It seems so weird since it is still Tuesday afternoon back
> home in the States. I guess I better get to bed so that I am not
> drooping while I am giving a workshop. Hope to drop a line now and
> then. Thinking of all my SignWriting friends. Good night.
> Adam

Good night, Adam!

And thank you for this message...it is so amazing to think of you
writing from Lisbon, Portugal...

Have a wonderful workshop tomorrow (or today ;-)...

Please send our best wishes to everyone there...

If participants want to post a message to the SignWriting List, they
are very welcome to do so...

Val ;-)

PS. I had fun trying to write the sign for Portugal...the one that
rubs down the center of the face is a unique sign and I ended up
putting six different ways to write the sign in the Portuguese
SignPuddle Dictionary...take a look:

Portuguese SignPuddle
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=33

Here is one that I like, but I look forward to finding out how people
in Lisbon would prefer to write it...