Greetings from Cordoba, Argentina!

Mon Sep 14 19:47:17 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
September 14, 2009

Hello Roman and Bethany -
I have now made you both the editors of the Argentine SignPuddle...be
sure to login every time you start working in the Argentine
dictionary, so you get the features needed for editing...

Enjoy!

And thanks for building an Argentine Sign Language dictionary...the
first one in SignWriting that I know of...

Val ;-)

-------