(sem assunto)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 15 15:08:12 UTC 2009

I would agree with Irina, Val, I am one of the fortunate few to have anything like a teaching certificate in the subject, and with possible work in Brazil, all of them require certification, and one cannot teach in any subject through the educational system without it.  I need to write the Brazilian Embassy, for example, and they will require letterhead from you stating that I have that instruction capability for that to go into my national educational transcript.

Charles Butler

--- On Tue, 9/15/09, Irina Baptista <irina_baptista at hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Irina Baptista <irina_baptista at hotmail.com>
Subject: [sw-l] (sem assunto)
To: "signwriting" <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 11:01 AM

#yiv101339763 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv101339763 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Hi Val and Adam!

I'm already self studying sign writing, the problem of teaching here in Portugal is about not having a paper that assures I know sign writing and can teach it, but that will be the next step. Is there any possibility to go somewhere and graduate on it?

Kisses
Irina

PS: By the way, how can I add the portuguese sign writing I've already done, and How can I be sure that they are correct? Thank you...

Você sabia que pode utilizar o Messenger de qualquer tipo de celular? Saiba mais.
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help