SignWriting in Canadian School

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Sep 2 03:30:19 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
September 1, 2009

Hello Andre!

THANK YOU for this excellent report about SignWriting in Canada...I am
really impressed and happy to see the work you are doing with
SignWriting...and the ongoing work with curriculum in LSQ (Quebec Sign
Language)...

If more reading materials in American Sign Language (ASL) would ever
be useful, I can send you some of our new publications printed for the
students...such as Snow White in ASL, portions of the Bible in ASL,
and Cat in the Hat in ASL...these books are printed from the PDF
documents that are also available on the web, so you could download
them anytime...but when they are printed and bound, they look better
and become a real book for students to read...

I wish we could do the same for you, in Quebec Sign Language. If you
have a videotape of storytelling, we could someday transcribe it for
you, if that would help -

Anyway, if you want the books in ASL, I can send you some copies.
Write to me to give me the address where I should send them and
perhaps in late September or October I can ship you some -

Val ;-)

---------

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help