SignWriting European Conference

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed Sep 2 22:31:09 UTC 2009

...also it might be a good idea to have a European SignWriting conference
one day too :) maybe we'll convince the EU to get all their legal
documents translated into our different sign languages using
signwriting..well i can dream can't I? :)
maria